03 April 2011

Once again proving my love of excess.

I am strongly considering making these tomorrow:

Maple Bacon Biscuits. Hail Satan!

I'm also considering getting my labret pierced this coming Thursday.  My teeth are shite, but I keep hearing conflicting reports about whether or not they screw up your teeth and/or gums, and fuck it.  Fuck it.  You only live once.  Piercings for ladies are $15 on Thursdays at Condemned, and it's time I go ahead and just...own and embrace the fact that I'm on a body mod kick.  What say ye?  Does this spell dental doom?  Would it look cute enough to justify the risk?  Please, for the love of loafcats, TELL ME!






Close up.  No makeup.  Clearly I'm more balls than brains right now.




And just for shits and giggles, how about a list of tattoos I currently want to get!
  • Squid
  • Octopus
  • A Dalek with the quote "The Daleks have no concept of elegance!"
  • Another squid, this one tangled in some sort of flowering cactus
  • My super-secret, crazy-hilarious tramp stamp
  • A ton of variously shaped and drawn stars around my triple goddess moon
  • A Robot
  • An old-school swallow.  I know, I know.


Also, I'm buying this vacuum cleaner ASAP.

Excited about a new vacuum cleaner? Mammy old.

And for now, that is all.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know until just now you were diagnosed with fibromyalgia... I've had it since I was 19, so I feel ya... one tip I can give you is that type of bedding is important, it cuts down on the really bad days. Good luck... I take don't take any meds for it, do you? ~ Jen D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and the labret hurts like a bitch when you get it, mine never healed properly so I had to take it out... and if it rubs on your gums it will wear them down... sometimes this can be avoided when you get a smaller ring/stud, but you won't know until it has healed enough to put a smaller one it. ~Jen (again) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really lucked out when we bought this house. We found an amazing, top-of-the-line mattress on sale, half off, because of a scuff on the side. My bed is probably my favorite worldly possession. I am, however, having to convince myself that sleeping on my big princess pile of pillows is a Very Bad Idea and that I need to cut that mess out.

    Since it was essentially a nasty, lengthy flare up that led to my diagnosis, I'm currently taking the entire medicine cabinet. I switched my antidepressant to Cymbalta, and I take Lortab, Baclofen, and Klonopin a couple times a day. I have Phenergan for nausea, and some amazing only-somewhat-drowsy allergy meds. On top of all that, I'm taking a multivitamin, Vitamin E, liquid B-complex, and Kelp as an iodine supplement for what I suspect is an underactive thyroid. It's pretty surreal. I keep everything in a couple of those keychain pill holders, and I dumped out my full dosage of everything (except the liquids, of course) on my appetizer plate. I probably also made a stupid joke about "No thanks, I brought my own appetizer." But man...something's working. I feel better than I have in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you one of those people who can't stop fucking with their tongue ring? If not, I say go for it- I'd still have my monroe if it hadn't rejected :( Fuckin' woot for feeling better! Also, this super-secret awesome tramp stamp - I get to see it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, when I had my tongue pierced, I was a Worst-Case-Scenario Piercing Fidgeter. Bollocks. This labret thing really might be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.

    And yes, of course you'll get to see my fabulous tramp stamp once it's done! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete