04 April 2011

Happy things for a happy Monday

First and foremost is the hilarious site my beloved Alexys linked me to, which explains why cats are not doctors.

Why cats are not doctors

Has some idiot already pissed you off?  Well this is for you, then.



Maybe you're feeling a bit lost, and just need some guidance.

Hillbilly Psychic Readings

Or perhaps you work for a moron?  Maybe this will help.




But if you can't bring yourself to laugh today, at least lament your predicament in style.

Sad Trombone

Happy Monday, guys!  Try to make it a good one.

P.S.  Why not do some good to balance out the ick?

Make a difference for schools and teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post! I am dying of laughter. Where did you find that JB clip? Best evar! Love ya, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! It's from the movie Run Ronnie Run! It's sort of in the same vein as Joe Dirt, but WAY better. That clip--man, it really has no business in that movie, which is what makes it that much better.

    Love you too! And believe me, I haven't forgotten you. I'm plottin' some greatness for you, possibly a Fatty Health Bingo Board. XD

    ReplyDelete