18 April 2011

Foolishness.

I had a fantastic weekend, which I'll post about later when I'm in a better headspace.

I got home without being jinxed or cursed or murdered by my car, so that was cool.  Then today, a steaming pile of drama hit, completely undoing my weekend zen.  RUDE.

After so many abuses of my good nature, though, all I can do is cut ties and walk away, for now at least.  I sincerely hope this isn't a permanent thing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and never, ever mistake kindness for weakness.

Ugh.  I'm cried out.  I need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. *Hugs* I know how that feels, hun. I'm sorry. If you need to rant/vent, hit me up. Otherwise, I'm sending happy thoughts your way and hoping for a brighter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already feeling much better today. I had to cut a long-time friend out of my life because she refuses to handle our disputes privately, and insists on verbally attacking/mocking me (and my psychiatric issues--classy) any time she gets a chance. I feel such a relief knowing that I'm done with that chapter of my life.

    *hugs* Thanks for your love and support, hon. I'm so glad we met.

    ReplyDelete