13 April 2011

GTFO, take two

I rescheduled this week's stitch-n-bitch date with Jeanette to today since I won't be around on Friday.  I made Shrimp, Crab, and Corn Bisque for lunch, which came out better than any other time I've made it.  I impressed myself.  And Jeanette.  And Brandell.  I made a full batch, as in, enough for meal-sized servings for 6 people.  Between the three of us, it was polished off by 6pm.  Glory!  I taught Jeanette some of the basics of crochet.  It's been a really mellow day, which is what I needed. 

I'm still continuing to improve.  My overall pain level has decreased, and my doctor had the wild idea of using a small dose of an appetite suppressant as a mild stimulant to help cut through the fibro fog, and that's working out pretty damn well.  My mental state...well...it's fluid as always.  At least it's not stuck on "Heinous."  Things are pretty good, though.  Can't complain.

I'm going to be out of town for the next two days, so I'm just going to leave you darlings with this.

We have a backlog of soda boxes.  Our roommate had a bad day.  Bring on the hilarity.


To anyone who reads this, please send me happy, calming thoughts and good traffic mojo for tomorrow.

ps  I'm getting my Super Secret Hilarious Tattoo on Tuesday.  Just so ya know.  XD

1 comment: